January 7, 2013

Marceline the Vampire Queen

Remember when there were actual decent cartoons on tv? I miss those times when I'd wake up early on Saturday mornings to catch my favorite shows. Among those were Scooby Doo, The Powerpuff Girls, The Wild Thornberrys, Rugrats, and a whole lot more. It sort of sucks that we don't have cartoons that live up to those. {Maybe in the future, I'll get to animate a super-mega-awesome cartoon series! I have so many ideas!}

Although, Adventure Time is one of the few cartoons that I actually enjoy watching nowadays! Here is a drawing of my favorite character from the series, Marceline the Vampire Queen. I like how she likes the color red. I like how she plays the bass. Most of all, I love her singing voice.

This piece is drawn traditionally and lined & colored with Photoshop. I also tried a new watercolor-ish way of coloring my digital works. I love how it turned out! I think I'll be using this more often. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! your an amazing artist! that is so good!!
    ambie x
    www.dandelionsformiles.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)