January 30, 2013

Don't Blink


Presenting my favorite TV monster ever, the Weeping Angel. Blink is my favorite episode from the series Doctor Who, and boy, these angels are the best things ever. They bring so much excitement and suspense to the show, and I can't wait to see more of them. 

I wanted to practice my digital painting, so I chose the Weeping Angel, since it could also be a good practice for shading and light. When I finished, I thought it wasn't that "complete" yet, which made me think "HEY LET'S ADD SOME FLICKERING LIGHTS." Does it add to that creepy feeling? {If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of into making animated gifs now}

4 comments:

  1. Hii!! Ohh I think it is a little bi creepy as you said but I´ve never watched the seriial so maybe I would change my opiion. But your job is AWESOME!!!
    I really like how it´s moving and the colors!


    xx Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of the Weeping Angel from my friends who watch Doctor Who. They say it's kinda creepy... but I can't wait 'til I get to that part of the series. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)