February 18, 2013

The Truth About Artists

photo source

As I was doing my annual art bloghopping spree, I came across this comic which instantly made me scream "Yes!" I could relate to everything it says. Sometimes I find myself wide awake with ideas swimming around in my brain. I also find myself doubting a finished work I've done. Art materials are everything in the world to me. I get too preoccupied with an artwork that sometimes I forget to eat. I have this fear of getting bored, so I try my very best to be productive every second of the day.

How about you guys? Do you have these unusual art-induced habits too? If you do, welcome to the club.

P.S. I know I haven't been posting in a while, but do not fret! I am currently working on a new drawing post for you guys to enjoy! 

4 comments:

  1. yes !!! i can relate haha i dint know your younger sisters know each other haha :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yes! all of this is totally me :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Its exactly how I feel(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well....IDK if I´m an artist :))
    I sleep very well at night I´m super tired every night :))
    But I ♥ this post :)


    xx Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)