October 13, 2012

Song of the Day: Sunshine & City Lights by Greyson Chance


For those of you who don't know, I am a huge huge HUUUUUUUGE Enchancer. In fact, I've been a fan of Greyson's even before he was featured on Ellen! So naturally, I freaked out when it was announced that he would be returning to the Philippines for the third time in a year. {He misses me. Hahaha, kidding!} I got to meet him when he came last November 2011. He was very nice, polite, and extremely down to earth. {He even called me sweetie three times! *fangirl*}

I didn't get to go to his concert last April, so I'm definitely not passing up the opportunity to see Greyson perform live again while he promotes his new EP - Truth Be Told. Here is the first single released from the mini album, Sunshine & City Lights. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I'm an enchancer too! :)) I hope you can see this comment. I wanna be friends with you,if that's ok with you :)) I love your blog! You're a great artist. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)