July 1, 2012

Synergy Online

Hi, everyone! I know I haven't been posting for quite a while now, but I'm back! Would you believe it's already the middle of the year? Time flies by so fast.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been featured in Synergy. Synergy is a blog run by my friends, Nina and Bea, which brings "different perspectives on music, literature, fashion, and the way of life" to the youth of today. When they asked if they could feature me for my artworks, I couldn't be more excited! You could take a look at the feature here. A big thank you again to Nina and Bea for the feature! 

That is all for now, since it is getting pretty late and I have to go in a bit! Don't fret, I will be making more posts soon! Later, alligator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)