February 12, 2011

Fudge-A-Mania by Judy Blume

My rating: ★★★★★

Summary: 
Peter Hatcher can't survive living with his younger brother Fudge.  Fudge has big plans on marrying Peter's sworn enemy, Sheila Tubman.  That was already enough to ruin Peter's summer.  But when his parents decide to rent a summer house next to Sheila "the Cootie Queen's" house,  Peter will be trapped with Fudge and Sheila for three whole weeks!  

What I Like: 
I love how Judy Blume describes Peter's point of view.  I can easily relate to it because I know how it feels to have a younger sibling.  The book is really funny too!  I loved reading about Fudge's crazy antics.

What I Don't Like: 
Sheila.  For some reason, her character does not appeal to me.  She's so annoying and is such a show off!  No wonder she's Peter's worst enemy! 

My Comments: 
This book is a great read if you're down and want to laugh.  It's a thin book, so you can read it over and over again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)