November 11, 2012

The Guardian of Dreams

I am finally back! Back from the land of people and adventure. I had a lovely mini-vacation, and I am glad to be back in the blogging world! First off, I would like to say thank you for all your lovely comments on my Gravity Falls artwork. It really means a lot! 

Anyway, here's a piece I worked on recently. It's the Sandman {aka Sandy} from the upcoming Dreamworks film, Rise of the Guardians. The Sandman is the Guardian of Dreams. This is traditionally drawn and colored with colored pencils and markers.

1 comment:

  1. Your drawings are so gorgeous! You have a great talent!
    I love this drawing ♥
    You have a new fan of your artworks :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)