November 12, 2012

Moodboard Mondays: Say WAAAT?!


Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted my last moodboard, but hey! I finally found my moodboard style! So what's "in" for me this week?
  • I'm still suffering from quite the PCD, aka Post Camp Depression. I miss all the friends I've made dearly and all the fun we've had. {I vividly remember sleeping in the lobby of the venue during the last night. Hehe}
  • Saw Wreck It Ralph last week! IT WAS AMAZING. The concept....I can't even express how genius it was. Don't get me started on the Paperman short before it. It was too adorable for my life. {You can probably expect some fanart soon, especially of Vanellope. Such a cutie pie!}
  • Guess who officially started watching Doctor Who!
  • My sister and I are quite obsessed with making friendship bracelets at the moment. We have a whole box of strings and we love experimenting with different patterns. 
Sources: 1


2 comments:

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)