December 3, 2012

Meet Zali from Picking Daisies

Hi, guys! I just recently got the chance to interview the lovely Zali from Picking Daisies! Her blog is a delight to read so do check it out!


What got you started on blogging?

well, i liked the idea of having my own little site that i could write things on and take photos and edit them and make my blog really fun and cute

What inspires you the most?

i find so many things and people inspiring.. but i find my parents and bloggers are my most inspiring people

What are your favourite blogs to read?

CraftyGirl
Helloosh
Bleubird
A Beautiful mess
Spaceship to Infinity
Skunkboy blog

If you could time travel what era would you visit?

hmm.. thats tricky, i really love the 1960s fashion.. and i love the vintageness around then..

If you were a cartoon character for a day, who would you be?

ooh i am not sure...

Any words of advice for newbie bloggers?

always blog about what you like to blog about because its your blog, dont worry what other people are thinking.

thankyou so so much arielle for this! it was loads of fun

**************
Thank you as well, Zali! This was loads of fun. You can check out Zali's interview with me here!

2 comments:

  1. Hii Arielle !!
    I´m Barbora from abitocnfusing.blogspot.com I just love your blog!
    Oh and your name is super orgiinal though!
    I need to visit more ;)

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)