As you all know, I am a huge bookworm, and it is one of my constant delights to visit bookstores and breathe the wonderful scent of paper in the air. It's amazing how something simple like a book can bring so much joy.
My mom happened to come across this link while she was surfing the net. She showed it to me and I was completely awestruck. Behold, the 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world! Okay, something new to add to my bucket list! Visit all these bookstores! I especially love these among the 20:
- The Selexyz Bookstore in Maastricht, Holland. It used to be an old Dominican church now converted to a beautiful haven of reading!
- The Bookàbar Bookshop in Rome, Italy. Its modern design is lovely!
- The Plural Bookshop in Rome, Italy.
- Popular Kids' Republic in Beijing, China. Is there a better way to spell awesomeness?!
- Cook & Book in Brussels, Belgium.
[ all images from Flavorwire.com ]